Sunday, October 24, 2010

And so....

And so, one day I decided that I wanted to write my thoughts down so I will not forget them...senior moments are coming at a faster pace these days! And viola, this blog is born!

Sometimes I catch myself talking to who else...myself...and I find the conversations stimulating. Whoever dares to read my posts will sooner or later realize that I have a tendency to ramble on, segueing from one topic to another.  But that's the beauty of random thoughts, right? 

I used to keep a journal wherein I wrote down the happenings during my day. What I did, who I saw or talked to.  It goes without saying that I also jotted down what I wore that day like: orange pants, peach top (am I too fruity for you?). In fairness, I coordinate my clothes very well. My mom has taught me at a very young age not to mix different patterns.  No checked shirts with striped pants!!!  As much as possible I will not wear more than 2-3 colors. More than that and I feel like a Rainbow Brite relative.  Anyway, I don't know what happened to those diaries, but I sure hope nobody has read them but moi!  Maybe I really need to clean my room to make sure I find them and burn them.  Hmmm....

So what can you expect from this blog: well, nothing serious, technical, political, religious or the like. But basically, I will write about life and how colorful it is and can be. Ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment