Monday, November 8, 2010

Undefined

Have you ever been in a relationship wherein you don't have any idea what's going on and where you stand?  That seems to be the norm for me...haaayyyz!

Like I met this guy many years ago (2002).  Let's hide him under the name of Cheese. When we were talking, we seemed to hit it off.  We dated once but a second date didn't seem to be an option.  I got turned off by something (no need to tell you guys).  He tried to get in touch every now and then but I wasn't really interested.  Another reason why is because he lives overseas.  How can you build a relationship if you are not in the same town, much less the same country???

Anyway, few months ago he sent me an IM and asked for my number.  What the hell, I gave it.  That was in June and for some reason we couldn't seem to connect. He tried again in July and we had better, but not much, communication then.  Of course he wanted to see me.  Tell you the truth, I don't remember how he looked like.  But I know he's not bad looking.  It turned out he doesn't remember how I looked like either.  Go figure!  But he couldn't totally forget me.

So finally, we met again...and again...and again.  But despite seeing Cheese again, I still barely know him.  Getting personal information from him is like looking for needles in a haystack.  He is so close-mouthed about himself.  Makes one wonder if he is hiding something, which he probably is.  Then came September and he really had to go back home  He has been gone too long from work already.  He left without saying goodbye...of course!

Then last month he got in touch saying he might be coming home but only for a few days, just long enough to take care of some papers.  He asked if he could see me.  Of course he can! And he did!  We met the day he arrived.

I asked him once if we are dating, he laughed.  We act like a couple when we're together. We miss each other when we are apart.  But are we a couple? I have no freakin' idea....

1 comment:

  1. yeah you're a couple just an undefined couple hehe miss you Iza...baka Mafia yan or malay mo justice leaguer din yan... alam mo naman ang mga superheroes (lalo na't parehong superheroes) mahirap magkaroon ng relasyon :)

    ReplyDelete